Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sex is Stupid

Have you ever had a moment of realisation during sex? Have you ever, even to get a moment, snapped out of the impassioned stupor and stepped away from yourself, and noticed oneself from a different perspective, like a disapproving parent relating to their mischievous child’s chocolate-covered face?

When we've sex, we're ridiculous. We're grotesque and twisted and reckless and we don’t even know it. Only occasionally does our thoughts take away itself from the intoxicating pleasures on the body and we see ourselves in all our bizarre surreality, all legs and arms and grimacing faces, like a horrific cloning experiment. These moments of clarity are fleeting.

I treasure them. Soon after sex, I normally lie back and smile although I don't forget the moment when I all of a sudden came round to get a few seconds, with my foot round the back of my neck, my elbow in my mouth and my pelvis twisted by means of 180 degrees - my companion similarly contorted - and in that moment, looking at myself from some other space, I feel, “what the fuck am I doing?” Great sex is like an obscene game of Twister, in which the guidelines are issues like “left hand pillow, squat thrust, pull face like surprised goat licking vinegar off an electric fence.”

Since, when you think about it, when sex is carried out properly, it is because it is done stupid. Sex is greatest when inhibitions are shed, if you do issues you'd never generally do, say issues you'd in no way ordinarily say, pull faces like you’re walking more than hot coals and attempt harder than usual to not break wind.


Sex Toys are a wonderful choice for people to enhance the relationship between them.

These moments of sudden lucidity in the course of sex are like drinking oneself sober. You drink and you drink and abruptly you realise that you’re drunk and acting like a tit. You might have sex and have sex, and all of a sudden you realise you are obtaining sex and acting like a tit.

Sex toys glass dildos have nice appearance just like an art in your bedroom. The first time meet this glass dildo you will just look it as a common or expensive gift on the shaves.

And the best aspect is, in both cases, you do not care. You simply smile and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment